Unreal Engine Developer - Blueprints (m/f/d)
Revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany!
Your Responsibilities as Unreal Engine Developer (m/f/d) include:
- Create VR/AR experiences for our customers, by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Integrate content from all departments, and assemble experiences upon our core framework
- Support on the implementation of our standardized systems
- Collaborate closely with artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine or a comparable game engine in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of game design and visual scripting, preferably using UE Blueprints
- Team-player with strong interpersonal, as well as proficient verbal and written communication, skills in English
- Proficiency in UE Material Editor, Niagara, Level Sequencer is a plus
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized breakfast and lunch plan, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Please apply HERE directly with your outstanding profile and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Company
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!